- It was Bristol who suspected she was pregnant in the fall of 2007 not Sarah.
- The pregnancy test was not purchased in New Orleans while Sarah was there to speak at an oil and gas conference. It was purchased in New York City while Sarah and Bristol were there for Sarah to attend a five-hour women's leadership conference. The event's organizers said Palin asked if she could bring her daughter.
- Todd was not informed about Bristol’s pregnancy when Sarah and Bristol returned home.
- When Bristol was about 12 weeks along, Sarah took her to see Dr. Cathy Baldwin-Johnson. CBJ said she'd like Bristol to have an ultrasound scan. Sarah accompanied Bristol into the office across the hall.
- The technician prepped Bristol and pressed the wand across Bristol’s belly. Then the technician said. “I see boy parts ... would that be good?” She kept passing the transducer across Bristol’s abdomen. It seemed to be taking a long time. “Oops, sorry. Not sure on the boy parts after all. Your baby might be a girl.” Then the technician said: “The baby’s neck is a little bit thicker than what we would normally see . . .”
- CBJ called the next day. She said the ultrasound pictures meant there was a one in 12 chance the baby had Down syndrome. “There’s a doctor in Anchorage I want you to take Bristol to see, a geneticist,” she added. “I'm also offering her an amniocentesis” — the common prenatal test for genetic abnormalities.
- Sarah decided against taking Bristol to the geneticist and her having an amnio. Sarah was certain that Bristol was having a Down Syndrome baby boy based on the ultrasound.
- Todd was informed that Bristol was pregnant. Todd and Sarah agreed the Down Syndrome baby boy that Bristol was expecting would be a valuable political prop for Sarah and the plan for Sarah to fake a pregnancy and them to raise the baby as their own was conceived.
- When school resumed after Christmas break, Bristol was sent to Anchorage to live with Sarah’s sister, Heather. Bristol’s pregnancy was not a secret in the Heath/Palin clan. Everyone in the family inner circle knew the truth with the exception of the younger children.
- Sarah began writing a letter about the baby to extended family and close friends. She decided to write the letter as though it were from his Creator. She thought that writing that letter would seem sincere and it was easier than lying to family and friends in person.
- Before they knew it, Bristol was seven months along. Sarah hadn't quite finished writing her letter about Trig but they realized they had to announce Sarah’s pregnancy if they expected the plan to work so they shared the news with family that wasn’t in on the truth and a few close friends.
- Shortly after that, they decided to go public. Sarah invited over three reporters. She tried to get them to guess her news so she could avoid speaking the words “I’m pregnant.” “Hey, guys,” she said with a grin, “I wanted to let you know that the first family is expanding.” No reaction. “Remember when I promised to ‘deliver’ for Alaska?” Still nothing. But they took out their notepads and pens. Finally, she uttered the falsehood “Guys, I'm pregnant. I'm having a baby in two months!” Their mouths fell open and three pairs of eyes dropped straight to her stomach. The guys took out their phones. Within 10 minutes, the news was all over.
- The next month, Todd and Sarah checked into a hotel in Dallas. Sarah was scheduled to address another oil and gas conference the next day. Bristol’s pregnancy was going fine, and with five weeks to go they weren’t worried about being so far away. But at 4am the phone rang. It was Heather with the news that Bristol was having contractions and leaking amniotic fluid. Sarah called CBJ and asked her to go check on Bristol’s condition. CBJ called back after examining Bristol and told Sarah that Bristol was in early labor but it would be awhile before the baby was born. Sarah asked if she had time to give her politically important speech. CBJ assured her that it would be hours before the baby arrived. They agreed that Sarah and Todd would head home as soon as the speech was over.
- Sarah gave her speech then rushed off stage, sparking speculation that she was in labor. What better scenario could she have asked for? She ditched the empathy belly that she only wore when in situations where she needed to appear hugely pregnant. At times when she wasn’t under intense scrutiny she used pads, pillows, or whatever was handy. Sometimes she didn’t bother to use anything. Everyone knew she was in fantastic physical condition and her tight abs made her condition less noticeable.
- Upon arriving back in Alaska, Todd and Sarah headed to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center. That was where Bristol delivered her infant son and where Sarah faked giving birth.
- Bristol’s baby was underweight and had a ruffled ear but they were all surprised that he didn’t have Down Syndrome. He suffered from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome instead.
- Sarah and Todd began looking for a baby boy with Down Syndrome but had no choice but to present Bristol’s FAS baby as their son, Trig until a replacement was found.
- By mid-May a replacement “Trig” was found and Bristol’s son who was small and weak was kept hidden.
- At the end of August, Sarah was announced as the GOP VP candidate. The relative unknown from Alaska was scrutinized like never before. The tale that she told about her trip from Texas to Alaska to give birth to Trig aroused suspicions that she had faked her pregnancy to cover for Bristol.
- Bristol was padded up and a statement was made that she was 5 months pregnant and due in late December to prove that she couldn’t have had a baby in April. That announcement quieted the suspicions of some but not all.
- During the fall, Bristol’s tiny baby’s health began to improve and he had surgery to repair his ear. Bristol wore an empathy belly on the rare occasions where she was seen. The birth of Bristol’s son was announced at the end of December but only after People magazine cold-called Sally Heath’s sister. No pictures or any evidence of the birth were presented even though that baby was the proof that Sarah was Trig’s mother.
- In February, Bristol’s ten month old son was presented as two month old Tripp.
- Photographic Evidence That Tripp Is Older Than Stated
- 4 months old 18 months old
I have read that Bristol is 5’5 inches tall. Judging by that I would guess that Tripp is about 3 feet tall on the Us cover. If anyone has other info about Bristol’s height or how to gauge Tripp’s height by it, please comment or email me.
All comments regarding the above speculations are welcome. If anyone would like to share information privately you can email me.