Saturday, December 1, 2012

Really Bad News

Update 5: Hubby had cardiac catheterization today. The procedure itself went well but his heart has too many blockages for them to use stents. They want to do heart bypass surgery sometime next week to give him some time to get over the pneumonia. He also has a low blood count and they aren't sure why. They said he may need a blood transfusion and they put in a PICC line today. Please continue to pray for him.

4th Update: Hubby had to be transferred to Cardiac ICU during the night. Please keep praying for him.

3rd Update: The cardiac cath had to be canceled for today because hubby's oxygen levels dropped twice during the night and the rapid response team had to be called. The doctors say he had a heart attack sometime in the past week or two but he didn't have typical symptoms. We think it might have been Thanksgiving night because he was in severe pain and very nauseous that night. He thought it was coming from his pancreas because it was similar to what he felt when he had Pancreatitis. I am so thankful that he was transferred to the hospital where he is now because they have an excellent cardiac care unit. Thanks to those who have bought pens. I am getting closer to having enough funds to buy gas for my son to come. I feel so guilty about not being at the hospital but hubby is so understanding. I am just terrified that something might happen and I won't be there. Will update again when I get more information

2nd Update: My husband will  undergo cardiac catheterization tomorrow, The doctors wanted him to be in better shape but his cardiac enzymes had increased when they did his last blood work. I am very worried and I still can't get to the hospital. Please keep praying for him.

Update: I am going to post personal here during this time. Hubby is still not doing well. I spoke to the nurse on the phone this morning and she said that they did an echocardiogram to get an idea of how well his heart is pumping. He isn't breathing well enough to have the catheterization yet. My son is still trying to get enough money to drive up here. I have never been so scared in my life. I can't get to the hospital to see hubby and he has a hard time talking on the phone because he gets winded. Please pray for hubby.

My apologies if this pisses anyone off but I am desperate. Last night, my husband was taken by ambulance to a hospital 40 miles. He has pneumonia and heart failure. I need to raise money to send to my son so he can come to North Carolina from Texas. I am here alone. Our neighbors who helped me the last time he was in the hospital left yesterday morning and won’t be back until Monday. I am worried sick. I talked to the nurse taking care of him and she said he may have a catheterization some time today. Hubby tried to talk to me on the phone but he is too short of breath. Please purchase a pen if you can and please pray for my husband. We have been married since I was 19 years old. He is my whole world and I can’t imagine life without him.
Here is the link to the pen site.
http://www.hubbyshandcraftedinkpens.yolasite.com/product-catalog.php
bladecatz@mail.com
Blade

No comments: