Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hubby's Status

Update 2: My son will be here tomorrow. Thank you very much for the generous donation that made that possible. I am so grateful that I will be able to be at the hospital when they do hubby's surgery. Please keep praying for him.


Update:  I know that everyone is suggesting that we move to be helpful. The problem is that we live in an area where homes just aren't selling at this time. We may look into renting our home out and using that money to rent something near the hospital but that will have to wait until things settle down. There is no way that I can do all of the things needed to be done without help. My son is trying anything and everything that he can think of to get the money to get up here, as am I. Right now, he only needs about $95.00 to get up here. He isn't concerned about getting back home. Hopefully, we will be able to get that amount soon. I would like to see hubby before his surgery. Thanks to everyone for all the support, advice, prayers. It means a lot to me.


Hubby's condition is about the same from what the nurses tell me which isn't much. My son is still trying to get enough money to get here. I just pray that I can get to the hospital before hubby's surgery on Wednesday. I am terrified and I can't imagine how hubby is feeling. Please keep praying for hubby and that my son will be able to get here in time. I don't want my husband to have to go through this alone. I am able to talk on the phone with him for a few minutes at a time but I need to see him. If anyone is interested in buying a pen the link is:

Thanks to everyone for all of the support.


No comments: