Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stop Shoving Her Down Our Throats!

 

It seems like she’s everywhere or at least someone who looks like her. Who? Sarah Palin, of course.

It seems like she has been cloned and she and her clones are taking over all media outlets. Television, tabloids, newspapers, blogs (guilty). If it’s not a documentary hosted by Sarah, it’s a commercial starring a Sarah look-a-like.

Enough is enough!

I refuse to watch shows Sarah is on and I won’t purchase products advertised by her clones.

Boycott any products related to Sarah Palin and kick those who sponsor her drivel where it hurts. In their wallets!


***************************************************************************************************

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to

VOTE

Tuesday, November 2, 2010


***************************************************************************************************

bladecatz@mail.com

Blade

 

4 comments:

WakeUpAmerica said...

Give me a list. I'm with ya.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Boycotting DWTS, too.

Anonymous said...

I volunteered at my local Democratic office to make phone calls today, and a couple older women in their 60's-70's were trashing Palin and I got such a kick out of hearing their conversation, as if it were obvious to the world that she is a whackjob!

Anonymous said...

Anon. 6:24 pm.

Yes, dear, most women with half a brain --- even those of us over 60--- realize that SHE-WHO-WILL-NOT-Be-NAMED is a wack-job. Just because we are over thirty does not mean we are dead and/or stupid. :)

I just thank God that there are MEN & WOMEN under thirty that are involved and care! I was amazed to learn recently that a co-worker - a well-educated female under the age of thirty - did not listen to the news and was still registered to vote in her home town ...she had not voted since she left home to go to graduate school. Her partner has never voted!

PLEASE VOTE TO MOVE THIS COUNTRY FORWARD!