Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Was Tripp Born On April 18, 2008? Update…

 

Additional information: Some replies mention that Bristol doesn’t look pregnant in the picture taken at the Go Red For Women Luncheon held on February 15, 2008.

I looked at the set of pictures from the luncheon when they were first discovered but I forgot to save the link to them. In the interest of fairness, I asked for someone to send me the link to the pictures so I could look at them again to refresh my memory.

Here is the link to the picture of Bristol at the luncheon.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fairbanksheartwalk/5348019671/in/photostream

After looking, I am still not convinced that Bristol wasn’t pregnant. She is seated with Willow next to her. Willow is closest to the camera. Both girls are dressed in jeans and black jackets. Strange attire, in my opinion and Bristol’s abdominal regional is totally obscured by the table and Willow. I don’t think anyone can say that this picture proves Bristol wasn’t pregnant.

If there is another picture from the luncheon that I missed that shows Bristol’s abdomen, could someone please send me a link to it as I do want to be fair in my assessment.

Blade

**************

Those of you who have been here since the early days of this blog will most likely remember these posts.

http://shesnohockeymom.blogspot.com/2010/08/oh-baby-baby.html

http://shesnohockeymom.blogspot.com/2010/08/little-more-information.html

In the above posts, I discussed in detail this baby who was born to an Amber and Levi at Alaska Regional Hospital on April 18, 2008.

h22-3127s so

To this day, I still think the baby pictured above bears a striking resemblance to Tripp and I wonder could this baby actually be Tripp?

wow_thumb[30]

When I first noticed the remarkable similarity between Tripp and this baby, I thought there might have been a baby switch. I no longer think that is the case.

Consider this: Perhaps Bristol gave birth to Tripp on April 18, 2008 at Alaska Regional using the pseudonym “Amber” – I remember reading somewhere that Bristol used Amber as a fake name sometimes. She gave the baby’s father’s name as Levi.

Coincidentally, another woman named Amber also gave birth to a baby boy, at Alaska Regional on April 18, 2008 and also listed the father as Levi.

Is it possible that the person responsible for adding newborns pictures to the web babies page, put up a picture of Tripp instead of a picture of Amber F.’s son by mistake due to the parents’ names being the same?

If so that would explain the uncanny resemblance between Tripp and this baby and why Tripp seems older than his stated age.

bladecatz@mail.com

Blade

Please visit http://www.hubbyshandcraftedinkpens.yolasite.com/ and consider purchasing a pen.

My husband and I are still dealing with a lot of health issues. Any money raised from selling hubby’s pens goes toward our medical expenses.

It isn’t that long until Christmas and these handcrafted pens make unique gifts.

Thanks for your consideration.

No comments: