Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sarah Palin, Pregorexic?

 

When talking to people who believe that Sarah Palin did give birth to Trig, I always ask them to explain the pictures – like the one below that was taken on March 26, 2008 - of her with a flat tummy less than a month before supposedly giving birth to a baby weighing more than 6 pounds.

 

 

imagesCAU9YGE9

A baby supposedly born at least one month prematurely and perhaps a month and a half early; Palin has claimed both of the above at different times.

The answer that I most frequently get in reply to my question is “She was probably starving herself.”

Then I ask my follow-up question, “Why would she starve herself?”

The response I get most to that question is “She was trying to kill the baby because she didn’t want a baby with Down Syndrome but she’s against having an abortion.”

However, the argument that she was flat due to starving herself doesn’t really make sense.

Trig Palin’s reported birth weight of 6 pounds, 2 ounces doesn’t fit the weight that would be expected of a fetus that was supposedly being starved. Even more so in light of his supposed prematurity. Add to the others, the fact of his Down Syndrome, which often has the complication of low birth weight even if the mother –to-be is taking proper care of herself and the argument that Sarah Palin stayed flat during her supposed pregnancy by starving herself makes no sense.

The only plausible explanation for those pictures of a flat-bellied Sarah Palin is that she was not pregnant.

I don’t know how other people feel but I think that if I were Sarah Palin I would rather admit that I faked a pregnancy than have people think I was trying to do away with an innocent baby.

bladecatz@mail.com


**************************************

Links:

Boys Will Be Boys (Shailey M. Tripp/Vickie Bottoms)

http://www.amazon.com/Boys-Will-Be-Morality-Coverup/dp/147009102X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331087653&sr=8-1

Hubby’s Handcrafted Ink Pens

http://www.hubbyshandcraftedinkpens.yolasite.com/

Please consider purchasing an ink pen if you are able. Right now with the expenses of traveling to my medical appointments and my husband’s, we are having a difficult time. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please email me if you want to share information, discuss babygate/Sarah Palin privately or if you have questions about any of the items I have posted above for sale.

Blade

No comments: