Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Did Sarah Palin Use This Webpage To Plan Her Fake Pregnancy?

 

This eHow article is a step by step guide about how to fake a pregnancy. I guess we’ll never know if Sarah did the first step but she did follow the rest, almost to the letter.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5523888_fake-pregnancy.html

Notice the second instruction. Remember this?

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin reveals that her secret pregnancy with son Trig was nearly uncovered when one of her daughters discovered Trig's prenatal ultrasound scan and confronted Palin with the picture.

Sarah probably visited the link on the left side of the page above to this article on how to make a fake sonogram picture.

All Sarah had to do was follow the simple instructions to have convincing proof of her pregnancy.

Next read suggestion number three; have a get together with friends who will gossip about you being pregnant. Sarah took it a step further by doing the following.

Shortly after that, we decided to go public, so I invited over three reporters, whom I knew well. I knew I could have just spoken candidly and said, “Hey, I’m going to have a baby . . .” Instead, I decided to have a little fun.
“Hey, guys,” I said with a grin, “I wanted to let you know that the first family is expanding.”
They all just looked at me. Dead silence.
Okay . . . let me try something else.
“Remember when I promised to ‘deliver’ for Alaska?”
Nothing. But now they took out their notepads and pens. Big scoop coming, they could feel it.
Finally, I gave up on the jokes and went direct: “Guys, I’m pregnant. I’m having a baby in two months!”
Three mouths fell open, and three pairs of eyes dropped straight to my stomach. I laughed out loud. The guys whipped out their phones as I waved goodbye. Within 10 minutes, the news was all over.

Suggestion number four seemed to be the hardest for Sarah to accomplish. She could have used this suggestion or this one but Sarah probably isn’t much of a seamstress so she resorted to the old square pillow in the stretch pants trick.

 

1squarepillow

 

Number five deals with the dilemma of producing an actual child. The article suggests being a part-time nanny to a child and taking it on trips around town in hopes of running into acquaintances.

Sarah took the child she either borrowed or adopted on a political campaign and a book tour in an attempt to fool the whole nation into believing she was pregnant and gave birth in April 2008.

The last tip deals with handling the disappearance of the child. It suggests mentioning the child less and less until friends and family forget. If someone does ask where your kid is you say something like “summer camp”.

“Hey Sarah, where’s Trig?”

bladecatz@mail.com

Blade

1 comment:

Tempe Awnings said...

Great blog you have here