Thursday, March 17, 2011

Can We Let our Guard Down Now?

 

Despite Sarah Palin’s sharp decline in favorability ratings among Republicans, I don’t think so.

As it stands now there is really no front runner for the 2012 GOP Presidential nomination.

Public Policy Polling survey results released on Tuesday show that four Republicans are virtually tied. Each potential candidate received less than 20 percent of GOP national primary voters support. Huckabee is out front with 18 percent, Romney at 17 percent, Palin at 16 percent, and Gingrich at 14 percent. Another 15 percent are undecided or their favorite was not one of the choices.

Will Sarah bow out?

I don’t think her ego will let her and now she plans to visit Israel.

“I'm thankful to be able to travel to Israel on my way back to the U.S.,” Palin said in a statement obtained by CNN. “As the world confronts sweeping changes and new realities, I look forward to meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu to discuss the key issues facing his country, our ally Israel.”

She is obviously trying to build up her foreign policy experience.

I would bet Sarah has a list titled “Things I Need To Do To Be Qualified To Be President” and after she visits India and Israel she will put a big check mark next to “Foreign Policy Experience”.

bladecatz@mail.com

Blade

No comments: