Friday, January 4, 2013

Wish List

Someone suggested that I do an Amazon wish list for the items that hubby needs so I made one. Here is the link:

http://amzn.com/w/31ABRZT3X39HE

If anyone decides to send anything, any brand or size of the items will be fine. For the vitamin D, it must be D2 but any brand or size will do.

If possible, we could also use gas cards. Email me for details if you would like to help with this. I tried to add the wish list button to my browser so I could add items from other online stores but I was unable to make it work.

Edit: I was finally able to add the button to add the gas card to my wish list. My address is now added to the wish list. I have never made a list before and didn't know all the steps. Thanks to the reader who alerted me.

Thanks for any help given.

bladecatz@mail.com

Buying a pen would also be a great help.

http://www.hubbyshandcraftedinkpens.yolasite.com/product-catalog.php

Blade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's vitamin D2 and not D3???