Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thank You!

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone who sent items from my Amazon wish list. Getting those things has been a huge help to us and is truly appreciated.

I got the results of my stress test and it was normal. That was a big relief. I have an appointment with a surgeon on the 31st to discuss the gall bladder surgery.

Hubby is doing okay but he is still really tired and sleeps a lot. I guess what he has been through took a bigger toll on him than I realized. He is also on so much medicine now that our bedroom is starting to resemble a pharmacy. Ten pills first thing in the morning, pills through out the day and nine at bedtime plus three insulin shots daily.

We both have several doctors' appointments over the next couple of weeks.
Please keep our pens in mind if you or someone you know is looking for interesting handmade gifts. The proceeds go towards our medical expenses.

Thanks again for everything!

Blade

No comments: