Thursday, June 21, 2012

“Life’s A Tripp”: I’d Like To Know…

 

UPDATE: It seems like the filming was done about one year ago give or take a couple of months. Tripp can pronounce big words very clearly which leads me to believe he was 3+ years old at the time the show was shot.

Perhaps born December 2007 or early January 2008 as a fraternal twin of Trig’s? Maybe Tripp was the smaller twin which allowed him to be presented as a newborn long after his birth.

Far-fetched? Maybe. Could it explain a lot? Absolutely.

**********

I couldn’t bring myself to watch when it aired but I did set the DVR to record it.

I would like to know exactly when filming for this series began. To me, Tripp looks to be and has the speech capabilities of at least a three year old during this first episode.

Does anyone know the date range for when the scenes in this episode were actually shot?

Thanks…

bladecatz@mail.com

Blade

 

No comments: