Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Black List

 

No, I am not talking about the hit NBC drama although I do like the show. I am referring to the list of contributors to Sarah PAC.

I was really surprised by the identities of some of those who have made donations and I have chosen not to support the celebrities and businesses whose names appear on the list.

The list makes for rather interesting reading and can be found at the following link:

http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?sort=A&cmte=C00458588&cycle=2010&Page=1

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Holiday Season is fast approaching and Hubby's Handcrafted Ink Pens has added a variety of beautiful and unique pens like the one below. Hubby’s pens make wonderful gifts and you would be helping my husband and I, a disabled couple with multiple medical problems.

Hubby can also possibly do custom pens if there is a particular color scheme, style or material that interests you. If you would like to discuss a custom pen, you can email me at the link below or directly from the pen website.

Please click the hyperlink above or this link to visit our pen website: http://www.hubbyshandcraftedinkpens.yolasite.com/

 

 

green%20gats

Thanks for your consideration and if you would, please share the link to our pens.

bladecatz@mail.com

 

Blade

No comments: