Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Intriguing Comment…

 

I have been very busy accompanying hubby to medical appointments and dealing with my own medical issues so I haven’t been monitoring here as much as usual. Last night, I was looking through the remarks that have been left and found this one on the Shailey Tripp thread.

“Think of me as a friendly reporter who has come into some information. I hope that John Tiemessen is reading this. My first question is why does John Tiemessen's personal cell phone number appear in Shailey Tripp's cell phone records 6 times each call lasting more than 30 seconds as long as 7 minutes from 2008-2010? Why does Todd Palin's phone number appear in Shailey Tripp's phone records 12 times each call more than 2 minutes? What is the explanation Palin family or Tiemessen? Will you also make a comment on the book Boys Will Be Boys by Bottoms & Tripp? What do you say on the medical records from the All About You Spa that clearly shows that Shailey Tripp gave both Sarah Palin and Todd Palin massages in Feb and March of 2008? Why does the DMV show Tripp lic plat es origi nally issued to Todd Palin in March of 2008? Please Mr. Tiemessen answer these questions. Perhaps this should be printed and shown to Judge Burgess. If you need proof of any of this all Judge Birgess has to do is order a supenoas and look for himself.Final question why has Tiemessen, the Palins, or Officer Padgett not sued Shailey Tripp for defamation, slander, or lies in her book Boys Will Be Boys?”

To the guest who left the above comment, do you have any more information to share? Would you please contact me? My email address is below.

Readers: What do you make of the statements made by the visitor? Please share your thoughts.

Hubby and I are heading to the wound care clinic. I wish we could get off of this medical merry-go-round for awhile. Even a week would be nice. I will check in when we get home.

bladecatz@mail.com

Blade

No comments: